Sunday, November 18, 2012

Scrumptious Saturday: My Bare Cupboard

Let's try something fun on this blog: why don't I do a few regular columns every week, so there's always something new to look forward to? Let's start with my favorite subject: food! I'll blog about yummy finds every Saturday - be it delectable desserts or savory dishes. I'm so excited!


For the premier edition of Scrumptious Saturday, I want to share with you the mouthwatering blog of my friend Anne Regalado - My Bare Cupboard. I met Anne through an online forum many years ago, and I fondly call her Tiyay Lisa. She's a Pinay working in Hong Kong. Anne is one of the kindest people I've ever met online, and I hope to meet her someday soon.


Her blog didn't exist yet when I met her online, so I was pleasantly surprised when the link she shared on Facebook led me to this delicious discovery. My Bare Cupboard is where you'll find magazine-worthy photos of Anne's adventures in the kitchen: from scrumptious-looking cupcakes and homemade ice cream, to amazing hand-kneaded bread and savory dishes like stuffed tofu. All photos in this post are from her.


The styling simply blows me away - it looks professionally done, it's hard to believe she isn't a stylist!

Anne likes to tease her friends by posting her work on facebook. She'll often say, "Hungry? Come and grab one!", to the chagrin of the likes of myself, who lives thousands of miles away.



Well Tiyay, when we finally get to meet, please don't forget to bring me a box of those brookies! Hihi.




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature , Jill ! :D You should try to bake that brookies ! You'll really love it for sure :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look so yummy! I hope I get to make those things too. Will check out Anne's Blog now.

    PS. I love your blog design. Did you do it yourself? Following you now via GFC. I'm glad I found you on Active Mom Blogs.

    http://www.henrysmom.com

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet thoughts are always welcome!