Saturday, November 24, 2012

Scrumptious Saturday: Cream Cheese Cupcakes

 

If I told you I baked these, would you believe me? Haha! For today's Scrumptious Saturday, let me share with you a favorite cheap thrill from the grocery! These store-bought cupcakes from Shoppersville in Katipunan are so yummy!



They call them Cream Cheese Cupcakes, but they look like muffins to me. Whatever they are, I love them. Nothing too fancy - they're like your regular, cheap cupcakes (think Lemon Square), only better! Light and fluffy, and almost melt-in-you-mouth. Yum yum yum! They're Php 205 for a box of 12. Other flavors are cheese and chocolate, but these cream cheese ones are my favorite. Perfect for merienda or your child's baon!

 

1 comment:

  1. I love Lemon squares ! And they look like cupcakes to me ! lol

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet thoughts are always welcome!