Friday, November 23, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!


We finally put up our tree today! Yey! Little moon "helped" and ended up peppered with glitter. Naughty little girl! We had so much fun. Especially when Ally pointed and said "tree"!

We're not yet done - we're buying more ornaments. I thought we had enough since we were only decorating one side of the tree. Para tipid. Haha. But we decided to move the tree to a different spot, and now you can see it from all angles. So we have to get more decor.

You can see some of the stuff we bought in the pic above. Remember the eye candy I posted a few days ago? As suspected, the output is totally different from my pegs! Hubby wanted a traditional tree. I realized I wanted a "normal" tree too, since this is our first one. I really love the red and gold velvet ribbon we bought! Simple yet gorgeous.

The only thing that's bothering me is all the glitter. I'm crafty, but I don't like using glitter in my projects. They fly everywhere! Oh well.

That's my little Christmas update. Happy weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Your sweet thoughts are always welcome!