Saturday, November 26, 2011

Welcome to my mommy blog!

My baby bump at 37 weeks, impatiently waiting for D-day.

Welcome to the new blog!  The beads, the clay, and all the crafty thingamabobs are packed away in bins and boxes.  The oven out of commission.  The craft blog abandoned.  All because I got preggy!

This new blog will chronicle my adventures in the new world of mommyhood. It's called "beadbaby" because that's what my friends from P3 nicknamed my little one.  (I'm Beadlady, just in case you have no idea what the heck I'm talking about.)

Though I'm not saying goodbye to my beads and clay, I don't know when I'll be crafting again.  So while there is nothing artsy fartsy to post in the old blog, I will be posting tidbits about my new job here.  IF I have time that is.  Harhar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your sweet thoughts are always welcome!