Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Should we go to the beach?


My cousins are planning to go to the beach on Friday. They asked us if we wanted to go, so I'm trying to decide if Ally and I should go with them or not. It'll be fun. I'm dying to get another seaside full-body massage. I want to go! But I have lots of things to consider:


  1. My husband has work on Friday, so I have no one to help me with Ally. But I can probably bring Grace, our house help, with us. Still, it won't be the same.

  2. My favorite cousin Kristine has work too, so she's not going. Boo.

  3. The drive to the beach is at least two hours. I'm not sure if Ally can handle that. We won't bring our own car, so I don't think we can do stopovers when Ally gets cranky.

  4. What if it rains at the beach? Will Ally be ok in the cottage if it does?

  5. My uncle and brother will be out in a boat in the middle of the ocean, fishing the whole day. There's no telling how long they'll be, so we'll pretty much be stuck at the resort till they get back. No problem with me, I'd rather be stuck at the beach than at home. But what if Ally gets bored?



Ok, I think I've talked myself out of it.

But, but, but... how badly do I want that massage? Haha.

Ally's 1st beach trip at 6 months, March 2012

1 comment:

  1. Beach!! You never say no to a beach trip,ever! ;p I miss my life! ;p

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet thoughts are always welcome!