Friday, October 19, 2012

Gingersnaps sale

There are mall-wide sales going on all over the metro starting today until Sunday. So please remind me to steer clear of malls this weekend - I can only imagine the traffic, the race to get the last parking slot, and the long queues.

But I'm only saying that because I already got me loot in advance, haha! This lucky mommy went to Megamall yesterday for some grocery shopping, and unwittingly dropped by the department store where - surprise! - a table full of Gingersnaps goodies were on sale early. I just went to the baby section to look for leggings for Ally (those pesky mosquitoes are at it again!) and see if there's a new collection at the Gingersnaps corner. So I was super delighted to see a couple of sales ladies unloading plastic bags of clothes on a table. They were displaying the sale items early, woot!

Here's what I got for Ally! All of these shirts, I've been wanting to buy earlier this year. Yey, now I got them on sale! The blue Circus shirt with the cuddly bear is my favorite - now Ally has two Circus-themed shirts!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your sweet thoughts are always welcome!