Sunday, January 15, 2012

Hello 2012!

I know I said I would post my birth story here. Unfortunately, the details are still foggy. Note to would-be moms: if you have the energy, write about your birthing experience while the memory is still fresh. You don't have to blog about it - jot it down in your journal, or type it away on your phone - whatever works for you. It'll make for an interesting read when your child is all grown up.

I didn't have the energy to write about my story even weeks after giving birth. I was rushed back to the hospital a few days after I was discharged, due to postpartum hemorrhage. It took me weeks to fully recover. But I don't feel like writing about it here yet. Because there are other, more upbeat things to write about, and I don't know where to start!

Who has the time to write when you're breastfeeding a newborn every hour (yes, she's ravenous!) and dealing with aches and pains. Now that I am fully recovered, and Ally only nurses every couple of hours (I know, still too often!), i finally have time to write. Problem is, i can't remember a thing! I wish there really was a Pensieve!

I am apologizing in advance: from here on out, please excuse this Obliviated blogger if events are not blogged about chronologically.

2011 was a great year! I hope 2012 brings even greater blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your sweet thoughts are always welcome!